- This course has passed.
IMPORTANT : **** If You don’t know the difference between a speed reload and a tactical reload this is not for you.
- Fee: $1500
- Pre-Registration No Later Than Oct 15, 2021
- Includes: Training, Handbook, Certificate, Membership, first year of certification, shirt and card. Attendees should purchase HMAC online video and HMAC handbook prior to school for pre-study!
- Certification: NOT Guaranteed. You must train and test to teach. Adding to your tactical skillset is!
- Training covers: live night fire, NVGs, off range kata, UTMs, I-target/Mantis, blue gun force on force, lecture, law and more!
- For: Prior service/LEO, ex-Specops/ex-SWAT, accomplished civilian shooters, FI, PFIs.
- Available: Ammo, weapons, kit available for purchase and rental.
- Lodging and meals: Not provided.
- Oct 26: 1500-1800+ HMAC Orientation, Registration
- OCT 27: 0900-1130 Coaching/Evaluation, 1600-2000 Prep, Class, Debrief
- OCT 28: 0900-1130 Coaching/Evaluation 1300-1700 Testing Retraining,
- 1800–2100-night Light Gunfight range
- OCT 29: 0700-1200 Range 1300-1700 Target Review/ Evaluation/Coaching
- OCT 30: 0900-1200N Review, Retest, Graduate
Gun: 9mm Compact+, BUG,
Kit: Blade, light, 3 mags, holsters, range/EDC wear
Ammo: 1000 rounds
Questions firstname.lastname@example.org or leave message at 520/241-7690.
Freedom is Taken!